Renting A Car For The First Time
Renting a car for the first time can sound stressful but there is nothing to worry about when you follow what to do.
Here are the answers for your possible questions. We would like to help you not only during finding the best deals but also during the pick-up and drop-off of your car for a flawless experience with Carla.
- First step is to rent your car with Carla app just in minutes for your name.
- Read Terms and Conditions carefully to be aware of all of your rights and responsibilities.
- Pick up and return time are crucial part of your reservation and be careful while you choose the time.
- For picking up at airport locations, follow the signs of “rent a car” which will direct you to counter areas. You may reach it easily via free shuttle service or inside the terminals by walking.
- When you are going to the counter to pick up your car, please check and make sure that you have your reservation number, your valid driver's license and have a major credit card in their name at the time of rental
- Inspect the car carefully to avoid unwanted problems. Before you get into the car and drive off the lot, inspect the car’s exterior, glass, and interior.
- While dropping off your car, don’t forget to fuel from the closest gas station.
- To catch early bird deals, plan your trip in advance.
We prepared this guideline for you to feel comfortable and confident about what you are doing step by step. We care about your experience from the starting point till end of your reservation without any problem. You can always reach our customer experience team. We are looking forward to seeing your first adventure.