What rental cars are at Orlando Airport?
- Advantage Rent a Car
- Budget Car Rental
- Dollar Car Rental
- E-Z Rent A Car
- Hertz Car Rental
- Nu Car Rental
- Sixt Rent a Car
What car rental companies are onsite at Orlando International Airport?
- Advantage - E-Z Rent-a-Car
- Dollar Car Rental
If you are traveling with kids, it will be convenient to rent from a car rental company located at the terminal. It will save you time at pick up and you will not have to rush at drop off. Major car rental companies have a counter at the terminal. Sixt Rent a Car has an office outside of the airport. Sixt has a free shuttle to their office.
How much does it cost to rent a car in Florida?
Florida has the one of the cheapest car rental prices. Prices start from $9 per day during off season. During high season average car rental cost is $35 per day.
How do I get the best deal on a rental car?
Easiest way to get a best deal on a rental car is searching on Carla Car Rental app. YOu can find all best value deals.
How much is the parking at Disneyland?
Parking per day is $20 in Disneyland. After you park your car, there is a Disney trains that will take you to entrance.
Tips For Orlando Car Rental
- Public transportation is limited in Orlando and renting a car is must.
- Most tourists go to Orlando to visit Disneyland and Universal Studios. 7 seater minivans or SUV can be rented in Orlando. Minivans and full-size SUV will provide enough space for luggage and seating for 7 passengers.
- Orlando is a car friendly city. Most of the hotels offer free parking on site. Most restaurants have drive in option.
- Disneyland offers paid parking which is $20 per day.
- Most major car rental companies are located in the terminal at Orlando International Airport MCO. Car rental companies are at the A-side and B-side of the Terminal on the Ground Transportation Level. Some of the car rental companies like Sixt Rent a Car are located outside of the airport facility. Sixt offers free shuttle. Taxi ride to Sixt Rent a Car will cost around $10.