Labor day is one of the most important days of the year for the nation of the United States. This historical day has been celebrated for years. This year Labor Day will be held on September 6th. Many Americans are preparing to celebrate the national holiday across the country with parades, picnics, barbecues, fireworks displays, and other public celebrations. Labor Day Weekend is especially important for children and young adults since it represents the end of the summer and the start of the back-to-school season. It may be hard to believe that the summer is ending but don’t worry, you still have time for a trip. However, hurry and make your trip plan asap. If you haven’t planned your vacation yet, here are some of the best destinations for Labor Day:
Panama City Beach, FL:
Panama City Beach is perfect for a long weekend getaway. It is located in northwest Florida and known for miles of white-sand beaches fronting the calm, clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You can go on a sunset boat tour of the area, take a water shuttle to nearby Shell Island, or observe wildlife in their natural habitat at St. Andrews State Park.
Amelia Island, FL:
Amelia Island is a popular holiday destination known for its luxury resorts, golf courses, and numerous sandy beaches. It is located on Florida’s Atlantic coast. Here you can explore the island’s enchanted rivers, marshes, and greenways, and embrace the wonders of nature. Also, you can catch a glimpse of dolphins in the tranquil waters on a guided horseback ride along the pristine shoreline.
Austin is a perfect destination for local, delicious brunches and Labor Day is the perfect time to check out brunch spots. Whether you’re catching up with friends over a big BBQ breakfast with breakfast Frito pie and tomatillo chilaquiles at Lambert’s, or indulging in a plate of gorditas rancheras and a michelada from El Alma, Austin doesn’t disappoint you.
Marietta, Georgia is a vibrant city that offers you annual festivals, free concerts, interesting attractions, and a variety of culinary experiences. Marietta Square, Sope Creek Trail, Marietta Museum of History, and Cobb Antique Mall are just a few of the locations that you can go to in Marietta.
These are just some of the places that you can visit on Labor Day weekend. As Carla, to make your vacation experience more enjoyable, we offer you several services for your car rental:
- Disinfected Vehicles: Especially in pandemic situations, people avoid using public transportation. We are aware of people’s concerns and serve with our disinfected vehicles.
- Cheap prices: You can compare the deals of over 500 car rental companies in 20.000 locations and find out the best prices
- Book now pay later option: You don’t have to pay the full price during the online reservation. You can pay the prepayment and complete the payment at the counter after getting your car.
- Full protection: You can avoid any damage cost by using our full protection package.
- Last-minute car rental: If you need a car immediately, you can always find out your car rental with Carla.
- 7/24 Customer Support: You can reach us at any time and at any stage of the car rental process.
- Wide selection of cars: Carla has a variety of car rental options so that you can find out the one you are looking for.
- Refer a friend: Get $10 off for every friend you refer. Go to the Credits tab and send your wallet code to your friends. Your friends will get $10 off and you will get $10 credit when they book. Share the Carla love.
We wish you a happy Labor Day Weekend. Don’t forget, we are here to make your Labor Day trip better. Please let us know if you need any help in your car rental: Contact