Which Countries are Open for Kuwaiti Travellers?
We have been living with the pandemic for more than the last 1.5 years. With the arrival of the vaccine, people now want to travel all over the world. When it comes to tourism, Europe is the one of the most popular destinations.. With the rapid vaccination European tourism is now set for a gradual reopening for vaccinated travellers. However, there are different regulations and requirements for each European country. Here you can find out where can Kuwait residents travel:
All travelers, vaccinated or not, arriving from Kuwait must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken a maximum of 48 hours before departure. The test result must be in Arabic, French, or English.
Vaccinated travellers are able to enter Germany under existing visa regulations and are required to register at einreiseanmeldung prior to departing. You should upload your proof of vaccination against COVID-19. The vaccines should be Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson. A period of at least 14 days must have elapsed since receiving the last vaccine dose.
As long as you meet the Turkish immigration rules, you can fly to Turkey from any country with the current exceptions of Brazil and South Africa. Passengers who in the past 10 days have been in Brazil, India, or South Africa are required to take 14-days quarantine.
Fully vaccinated travelers from selected countries are allowed to enter Switzerland. Please note that travelers who are not fully vaccinated are not allowed to enter. Vaccinated travelers must have become fully vaccinated in the last 12 months before travel with a vaccine authorized for travel to Switzerland such as Pfzier/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Travellers from Kuwait should complete the pre-travel registration form no earlier than 72 hours before entry. Also, you should present upon entry a certificate of vaccination/recovery or a negative molecular-biological COVID-19 test (taken no earlier than 72 hours (PCR test) or 48 hours (rapid/antigen test) before entry). Travellers must observe a mandatory 10-day quarantine at their residence or at an appropriate accommodation at their own cost. The residence/hotel may not be left for the quarantine period. Quarantine may be terminated upon presentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken no earlier than five days after entry.
Have you decided where to travel? Now it's time to plan the details of the trip. As Carla, to make your vacation experience more enjoyable, we offer you several services for your car rental:
- Disinfected Vehicles: Especially in pandemic situations, people avoid using public transportation. We are aware of people’s concerns and serve with our disinfected vehicles.
- Cheap prices: You can compare the deals of over 500 car rental companies in 20.000 locations and find out the best prices
- Book now pay later option: You don’t have to pay the full price during the online reservation. You can pay the prepayment and complete the payment at the counter after getting your car.
- Full protection: You can avoid any damage cost by using our full protection package.
- Last-minute car rental: If you need a car immediately, you can always find out your car rental with Carla.
- 7/24 Customer Support: You can reach us at any time and at any stage of the car rental process.
- Wide selection of cars: Carla has a variety of car rental options so that you can find out the one you are looking for.
- Refer a friend: Get $10 off for every friend you refer. Go to the Credits tab and send your wallet code to your friends. Your friends will get $10 off and you will get $10 credit when they book. Share the Carla love.
We wish you a nice and safe trip. Don’t forget, we are here to make your trip better. Please let us know if you need any help in your car rental: Contact